Add another student

Highlighted
Recruit

Add another student

This online registration process is a nightmare. Not in the least bit user-friendly. I feel like I am repeating all the same issues we all had last year. When I try to add my other child it prompts me to fill in their name, ID, access password, and another populated area. Only to get an incorrect information message. I am beyond frustrated due to the fact that now I have only one out of two students registered, and I am now forced to relive this ecursating process over again when the system's bugs are fixed. 

4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Add another student

I have the same problem.
Highlighted
Padawan

I have the same problem do you know we’re I can call ?
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello @brandalyn_12 , @mgarnica2005 , and @AodhansMom , thank you for participating in PowerSchool Community!

If you are having trouble adding your students to the PowerSchool Parent Portal, I would suggest reaching out to your school district directly. The Parent Portal is directly administered by your school district, rather than by us, so they would be the best point of contact to get this issue resolved.

Pleaes let me know if you have any further questions!

Highlighted
Padawan

I had this issue as well but was able to fix it by logging out and back into the main portal then choosing the dropdown option next to my students' name. From there it was easy going. Hope this helps!