1st time registration

Riahstrat
Recruit

1st time registration

Im having a problem getting the online registration done and submitted. I have done the application 4 times now and still can not submit it. I have gone through it a million times and see the red marks or errors. I have filled out everything possible and still can't get it to submit. Can anyone help me?
1 Reply
ElstonS
Senior

Hi @Riahstrat

Our Enrollment forms work best with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers. I suggest using one of these browsers to access the form. 

Additionally, I also recommend clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. I have attached an article here that will help walk you through the process of clearing the cache, browser history, and cookies of your internet browser. 

Some of the commonly overlooked fields within the forms are the priority of emergency contacts and the option to receive mail for students. I recommend reviewing these fields before submitting the form. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!