English

Fred121
Journeyman

English

Hello my name is Mr FRED ,I'm from Burkina Faso in Africa .I like dogs and I moved with family in the USA .That's my 2nd year in the USA I'm so happy to join your community.

2 Solutions
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fred121 

Thank you for introducing us, we are more than happy to have you in our Community.

PowerSchool Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others, and building your product knowledge. The PowerSchool Community also provides product-based forums, knowledge-based articles, product updates, training videos, and product discussion forums.

Below is a list of articles that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community along with other useful resources to help you in exploring the Community:

We look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community and welcome your ideas and feedback on the same.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hey there Fred. Anyone who likes dogs is okay by me. DOG IS LIFE!!!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
SAFFIYAT
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fred121 

Thank you for introducing us, we are more than happy to have you in our Community.

PowerSchool Community is a great place to interact while looking for solutions, sharing your product expertise with others, and building your product knowledge. The PowerSchool Community also provides product-based forums, knowledge-based articles, product updates, training videos, and product discussion forums.

Below is a list of articles that will help you get started in the PowerSchool Community along with other useful resources to help you in exploring the Community:

We look forward to your active participation in the PowerSchool Community and welcome your ideas and feedback on the same.

Saffiya Tasneem
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
JeffG9
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Hey there Fred. Anyone who likes dogs is okay by me. DOG IS LIFE!!!