Students still enrolled in course at end of year.

Highlighted
Trainee

Students still enrolled in course at end of year.

Hello, 

I am working on EOY state reporting (Massachusetts). 

I am receiving an error that a number of students are "still enrolled in course at end of year." 

I have reviewed the course end data vs. the recorded enrollment exit date (6/29/20). This does not seem to be the issue. Even when the end dates are in agreement, SCS08 still reports out at as in progress. 

(ExitDate) 20200629 (SCS08) 01 

Any ideas as to what is causing this issue or next steps? 

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Students still enrolled in course at end of year.

Hi @kodonnellnhcsb,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We would like to see your set up to assist you better with the issue you are having.  We recommend reaching out to your school district's PowerSchool Designated Support Contact, who works together with the PowerSchool SIS team to troubleshoot this further and get this resolved.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Students still enrolled in course at end of year.

Hi @kodonnellnhcsb,

Thank you for reaching out to PowerSchool Community for assistance!

We would like to see your set up to assist you better with the issue you are having.  We recommend reaching out to your school district's PowerSchool Designated Support Contact, who works together with the PowerSchool SIS team to troubleshoot this further and get this resolved.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post