Still having a problem

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still having a problem

My daughter has been in Liberty schools before but transfered to Missouri,  she's back and we don't have everything she needs right this minute. Her former school sent her documents over to Mrs. Frasier @Horizons. We can't submit her registration and need help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Still having a problem

Hi! @MyFit810,

If you currently do not have the required documents to enroll your daughter, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with Enrolling your daughter for school.  The school's website should contain the contact details of the Enrollment section.   

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @MyFit810,

If you currently do not have the required documents to enroll your daughter, I recommend reaching out to the Enrollment section of the school district who should be able to assist you with Enrolling your daughter for school.  The school's website should contain the contact details of the Enrollment section.   

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

The district has gotten back to us, and they fixed the problem.