K Registration

Highlighted
Padawan

K Registration

Hi, I am unable to complete K registration. Under contacts I am getting an error that states " Please do not enter duplicate phone numbers for contacts" my husband and I only have cell phones, no house phone. And since a phone number is required in all boxes what should we do to complete this? I also sent an email to Amy Despins and she said she would let IT know of this. But I figured maybe someone else on here maybe had the same problem and a solution. Thank You in advance.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Senior

Re: K Registration

Hi @ahoyt

One of our Community members faced a similar issue and a workaround was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the experiences and workarounds shared by other users. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior

Hi @ahoyt

One of our Community members faced a similar issue and a workaround was provided within this thread. I recommend reviewing the experiences and workarounds shared by other users. 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Padawan

Great, thank you so much! This worked and registration is all submitted.

Highlighted
Hobbyist

This resource is so timely as schools are in the process of K registration right now. Thanks PM.