PowerSchool Status Updates

Highlighted
Community Support Expert jamiem7
Community Support Expert

PowerSchool Status Updates

Thank you for reaching out and reporting modules not loading in PowerSchool Assessment and Analytics. This has been reported to our development team who are actively working on resolving this as soon as possible. We are currently experiencing site-wide slowness and appreciate your patience as we work through this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that may occur related to this. You can monitor the status of Assessment and Analytics not loading here

Although we are working to resolve the slowness and prevent any further issues, this link will be updated when products are experiencing access difficulties.  Users can subscribe to this page to receive notifications of updates as they are posted.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
4 Replies
spend79
Recruit

Re: PowerSchool Status Updates

We cannot access the administrative website either.

Community Support Expert

I will be happy to look into access to the Administrative website.  Would you please share the link to the Administrative website so we can confirm the site you are attempting to access?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
spend79
Recruit

Community Support Expert

Thank you for providing the link!  

There have been reports of long load time when attempting to log in to A&A due to the slowness.  I recommend subscribing to the status page.  The A&A Support team will post updates to the status page as soon as updates are available.  I apologize for the inconvenience the slowness is causing in the district.

Jamie H.