How to reverse order assignments: Newest to Oldest

stewie

How to reverse order assignments: Newest to Oldest

Is it possible to see my grades ordered from newest to oldest (instead of oldest to newest)?  For instance, the way my grades are loaded now, I have assignments from August, September, October, and November.  

Instead I would like to see them go from November to October to September to August. 

Reason:  There really isn't any good reason that I need to scroll and scroll and scroll to my most recent assignment,

1 Reply
Community Moderator ScottS
Community Moderator

Re: How to reverse order assignments: Newest to Oldest

Hi @stewie, thank you for your question. The answer to your question is dependent on which of our products you're working with.

I'd like to clarify if your question is about PowerSchool Assessment, PowerTeacher Pro, or PowerTeacher Gradebook?

If your question is about PowerTeacher Pro or PowerTeacher Gradebook, I would recommend reaching out to your school's PowerSchool SIS Administrators to see if they can find the appropriate userguide for you from PowerSource.

Scott S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!