How do I hand in work using PowerSchool Learning for iPad if I did the work in a different app?
I want to hand in my homework from an iPad app to PowerSchool Learning for iPad. How do I do this?
WithPowerSchool Learning for iPad, you can hand in your homework using any app that enables aShare feature: just send your homework from the app into PowerSchool Learning and turn it in! You can also take a photo or video, record a quick audio file, or upload a file from your Cloud Drive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
*These sample screenshots come from Notabiity for iOS. Other apps will be similar, but with some slight differences.
Open Your Homework in the Original App
1. Open your homeworkin the App where you created it.
2. Send your work to Haiku Learning.
(1) Tap theSend To button.
3. With PDF as the chosen format, select Share Note.
4. SelectOpen In PowerSchool Learning.
5.PowerSchool Learning for iPadwill open and let you know when the file has been successfully copied to PowerSchool Learning. and is ready to be handed in. Tap Hand Inand select the Assignment to which you want to submit your file.
6. If you would like to add a note or attach an additional file, you can do that now. When all of your files are ready to submit,tapHand In.