"Mark all as read" is not working

Highlighted
jpeacock
Journeyman

"Mark all as read" is not working

I have a few people in my classes that like to use "Mark all as read" in a long discussion but it does not seem to be working.

Any suggestions on how to fix that?

5 Replies
jpeacock
Journeyman

Re: "Mark all as read" is not working

Is there really no option for tech support here for solo users?

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @jpeacock,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  The "mark all as read" option should be working properly.  Would you send a video of what you are experiencing, please?  You are correct, there isn't an option for tech support with solo accounts.  I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jpeacock
Journeyman

Not much to video. in the DISCUSSION areas if there are 8 or 10 people commenting, you can read their comments and then typically click on "Mark All As Read".

That way the "What's New Button" will only show you new posts.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 3.30.24 PM.png

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hi @jpeacock,

Thank you for providing an image!  The 'mark as all read' feature appears to be functioning correctly.  I know you referenced the "What's New Button" will only show the new posts.  If you would provide a video that demonstrates before and after you select the 'mark all as read' feature so I can see what you are experiencing.  This would be extremely helpful!  

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
jpeacock
Journeyman

I can't provide a video because it doesn't seem to be happening to me but to a couple of the students taking the classes.

Not sure if this student is savvy enough to take a video of her problem.

I can ask...but not hopeful