parent portal

Astoddart2

parent portal

How do you sign in to parent portal? I signed up, but it thinks Im taking the classes, this is absolutely making me feel crazy and very unpleasant system to work with. I am in the Aeries portal for SVUSD and have been for 6 years and my daughter can saddleport, but I cannot now, no matter what I try. I gave up on it last year, but now that she is attending El Toro High School, she went into her saddleport and got the information for tennis, but there is nothing in Aeries and I am the parent, but cannot get this to work for me to print out anything! I set up the Aeries account, listed her father first, so it repeatedly shows his email address, but in her aeries in shows my gmail address, as I do ALL the sign up and follow up through my email. Left messages for the high school and no one is available at Saddleback unified school district for lake forest, the phone just rings and rings. Help!

1 Reply
Community Support Expert JanD
Community Support Expert

Re: parent portal

Hello Astoddart2 -

Thank you for your post.  I am sorry that you are having difficulty logging into the Parent Portal.  We would be happy to reach out through a private message to help and will message you shortly. 

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

@Astoddart2 wrote:

How do you sign in to parent portal? I signed up, but it thinks Im taking the classes, this is absolutely making me feel crazy and very unpleasant system to work with. I am in the Aeries portal for SVUSD and have been for 6 years and my daughter can saddleport, but I cannot now, no matter what I try. I gave up on it last year, but now that she is attending El Toro High School, she went into her saddleport and got the information for tennis, but there is nothing in Aeries and I am the parent, but cannot get this to work for me to print out anything! I set up the Aeries account, listed her father first, so it repeatedly shows his email address, but in her aeries in shows my gmail address, as I do ALL the sign up and follow up through my email. Left messages for the high school and no one is available at Saddleback unified school district for lake forest, the phone just rings and rings. Help!

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!