help

Highlighted
Recruit

help

I don't know how to contact customer support.  When I enter grades in powerschool, they disappear when I log out.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: help

The status page has been updated stating the issue has been reported and the team is currently reviewing the issue.  The status can be found at the top of the status page.  Updates will be posted on the status page as Developers review and begin to resolve the issue.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for your post in the Community!

To allow users to engage in the post to assist with grades saving, would you please respond with PowerSchool product you are working in to enter grades?

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

PowerSchool Learning.  I log in to MyHaikuclass.com

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reporting this issue within the Community!

We're currently seeing issues with creating/updating content or information in PS Learning. We're working hard to investigate and get a resolution in place as quickly as possible. Please note that the content that you create is not lost and will appear once we have resolved this issue. It would be helpful if you could avoid re-recreating the items.

We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and appreciate your patience as we work through the issue.

Please visit our status page at status.powerschool.com for more frequent updates. You can also subscribe to that page to receive notifications with live updates.

Jamie H.
Highlighted
Trainee

Hi there, 

I see that status.powerschool.com hasn't been updated but I was wondering if there were any updates to this issue. I'm having the same problem. Thank you!

Best,

Lena

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

The status page has been updated stating the issue has been reported and the team is currently reviewing the issue.  The status can be found at the top of the status page.  Updates will be posted on the status page as Developers review and begin to resolve the issue.

Jamie H.

View solution in original post