WikiProjects Template

Highlighted
Hobbyist

WikiProjects Template

Hello! I would like to create a model template for my students to follow for a WikiProject. I cannot find any avenue that offers this. I can only create my master lesson post.

6 Replies
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: WikiProjects Template

Templates can be used when creating a new class page.  If you use the same content over and over in multiple classes you can create a Template containing this information. Then, when you create a new class, you can use the template to automatically populate your new class with your content.  The steps to creating templates can be found here.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

I think having some way to pre-populate the wikiproject with a consistent page layout before assigning the project to students would make Wikiprojects a much more useful feature - perhaps that's worthy of a feature request?

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This is a great feature request!  I have submitted the request to the PowerSchool Product Team to look into a template feature for WikiProjects in PowerSchool Learning.  We than you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool Learning for all users.

Jamie H.
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Hobbyist

I see these comments from about a year ago. I wonder what progress has been made to create a template for Wikiprojects. I use them often and it would be oh so much easier for students if I could refer them to a premade template .

Thanks

Kathy

KCouchon
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Kcouchon,

Currently, in PowerSchool Learning the option to create a template for WikiProject is not available. We already have a feature request submitted to the PowerSchool Learning team that I have emphasized for our developers to look upon.

However, as a workaround, if you are making the WikiProject individual though the description will be the same for all students in the roster, but each student would have their own isolated instance of the WikiProject.

AbrittyB
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Trainee

That is a great suggestion. Looking forward to seeing the feature.