Viewing Exam Results option requests for updates

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Viewing Exam Results option requests for updates

I allow two attempts at every test, and I frequently tell my students which numbers they got wrong. When viewing individual results, it would be helpful if a "view next student" arrow was placed at the bottom of each exam. I realize there is one at the top, but it gets to be a lot of scrolling. Adding this option at the bottom would make the teacher's work more efficient. As far as I know, the password for review shows the exact answers. Possibly, there would be an option to "review with answers" or "review with incorrect questions marked." 

Please consider one of these two options as you develop PowerSchool Learning exam features.

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Viewing Exam Results option requests for updates

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to share these amazing suggestions with us.

I have created feature requests on your behalf with the PowerSchool Learning Product team to add a button on the bottom of each exam to view the next student when viewing individual results and an option to "review with answers" or "review with incorrect questions marked." 

We appreciate your drive to make PowerSchool Learning better for everyone.

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!