Trouble uploading content files

antoniodonabo
Padawan

Trouble uploading content files

I am having trouble uploading files to my Powerschool Solo Account Haiku page. The message says "This file is still being copied, but will be available soon." It has been doing this for hours. My students have been without activities to do today because of not being able to access the necessary images. Please help.powerschoolhaikufilenotloading.png

4 Replies
AbrittyB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hello @antoniodonabo,

I am sorry for your inconvenience. The message that you are receiving while trying to upload files is a known issue that the PowerSchool Learning support team is actively working towards a resolution.

However, I recommend submitting a new case with the PowerSchool Learning support team to fast resolve the issue. Please visit the Help menu located inside of your PowerSchool Learning account to open a new case.

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

antoniodonabo
Padawan

Okay. Thanks for your help!

antoniodonabo
Padawan

I've been trying to reach the PowerSchool Learning support team, only one problem, I haven't the slightest clue where their address is. I've tried through my help button on Haiku it was just dead ends. If someone could send me their direct link/email address that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

AbrittyB
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

@antoniodonabo,

Please refer to this link provided below to submit a new case with the PowerSchool Learning support team.

Contact Support - Learning 

AbrittyB
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Please give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If the answer helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!