Take pages with me when I leave a school?

steponic

Take pages with me when I leave a school?

I'm leaving my school in June.  I've spent three years crafting and refining my PLearning Pages.  How can I take them with me?  Can I open a personal account?

Cheers,

Russ Steponic

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Take pages with me when I leave a school?

Thank you for your post in the Community!

If you are no longer working with a district, you can create a solo Learning account.  A solo Learning account is available at no cost, however, PowerSchool Support does not assist with solo accounts.  Content within class pages can be shared by navigating to the menu of the class page and choosing 'share'.   You can type in the desired email address you would like to send the content.  If you have set up another Learning account, you can then take the shared content and add it to a class within your new account.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Take pages with me when I leave a school?

Thank you for your post in the Community!

If you are no longer working with a district, you can create a solo Learning account.  A solo Learning account is available at no cost, however, PowerSchool Support does not assist with solo accounts.  Content within class pages can be shared by navigating to the menu of the class page and choosing 'share'.   You can type in the desired email address you would like to send the content.  If you have set up another Learning account, you can then take the shared content and add it to a class within your new account.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!