Student Annotator

nsarver
Hobbyist

Student Annotator

Is there a reason why students do not have the annotator option on their end?  It would be so beneficial for students to be able to choose annotate for assignments that need just that - quick annotations (a multiple choice, matching, circling, coloring, etc).  We are finding that many of our younger students are having a hard time opening files to work on because they are having to use outside programs (word, pages, etc.) We would like to have our k-12 students have the ability to use this program with ease, not just those who are tech savvy.  We know the feature is out there because the teachers have it on their end.  (I've already put in an enhancement request for this feature, but I was coming here to see if I was missing something.)

Thanks! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Student Annotator

Thank you for posting your suggestion in the Community!

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to discuss the student annotator feature again. We thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool for students.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Student Annotator

Thank you for posting your suggestion in the Community!

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product team on your behalf to discuss the student annotator feature again. We thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool for students.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!