Storage Limit and Usage

Highlighted
Rookie

Storage Limit and Usage

Where in PowerSchool learning do I see how much storage our school is using. We have a organization license. I can't seem to find any place inside "Domain Control" that lists our storage limit and usage.

3 Replies
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Re: Storage Limit and Usage

At least in the Unified Classroom and Class Pages (which is PowerSchool Learning on the back end) I don't think there is any overall limit. There may be individual file size limit, but I haven't run into it.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @RolandP,

This is a great question!  Currently, Domain admins cannot see the information regarding the storage limit and usage in PowerSchool Learning.  I recommend reaching out to the Learning Support who should be able to provide the details about the organization's storage limit and how much storage has been utilized.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

Unfortunately it really doesn't matter right now what limits are in place because no one has been able to access the platform on a reliable basis all week long!