Search Announcements

turshman_li

Search Announcements

I have a lot of great announcements I've created and would like to re-use them. However, all those announcements load slowly and are awkward/slow/cumbersome to navigate.

Is there a way to either:

- search the announcements

- sort announements by category?

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Search Announcements

Hi @turshman_li,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community! I understand you would like to search or categorize announcements.  Unfortunately, you are not able to search announcements but you can categorize them either by active or archived.  I hope this helps.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Angelam7
Veteran

Re: Search Announcements

Hi @turshman_li,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community! I understand you would like to search or categorize announcements.  Unfortunately, you are not able to search announcements but you can categorize them either by active or archived.  I hope this helps.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post