SBG Scale

Highlighted
mboyd12
Rookie

SBG Scale

I have been using SBG through PowerSchool for several years.  I want to adjust my SBG scale and I am unable to do so.  I tried through my Gradebook and through My Settings.  I cannot access the scales.  I used to be able to do so, but cannot not.  Please let me know what I need to do.  On My Settings, I can access all other links, just not the SBG Scale.  Thank you.

3 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: SBG Scale

Thank you for participating in the PowerSchool Community!

I recommend reviewing the knowledge base article that is linked below that should guide you through the process of setting up and editing Standards-Based Grading within your domain.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Domain-Control-Admin/I-m-new-to-Standards-Based-Grading-whe... 

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
mboyd12
Rookie

I have gone to the Settings>SBG link,and when I click on it, nothing happens.  I get a 504 error that the Server timed out.  I cannot get to the site.  Please help!

Martha Boyd

Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing this information!

I'm sorry to hear you are receiving an error message when attempting to edit or add Standard Based Grading scales.  Would you please provide if you are receiving this error message when attempting to access the link in the admin portal or within a class?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!