Register Link on Power School Learning

caseyjohnson7
Novice

Register Link on Power School Learning

I have a solo teacher account. When my students try to "register," the link does not work.  Suggestions?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Register Link is not Working on Power School Learning---Please Help

Good morning @christicraig!

I reached out to gather some more information on your followup. The current workaround for now would be to either:

1) Have the student create a solo teacher account and he/she can use that to sign up for the class, or

2) When in the signup/registration page, open up the html interface developer tools on your browser (ctrl/shift/i) , choose the console tab and enter this command: Element.toggle('new_account'). 

Please let me know if either solution proves to be successful and once the issue has been resolved by our Development Team normal functionality should be restored.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
59 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Morning @caseyjohnson7!

Thank you for your post! The issue you described here is tied to a known issue. At this time our team is aware of the error and is currently working toward a resolution.

Since this is a feature that’s not currently working as expected, we recommend in the meantime opening a support request to report your particular instance to our Development Team. Support cases may be submitted using the steps in the following KB article: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-My-Account/What-do-I-do-if-I-need-more-help-as-a-Solo-Accou....

Once a Support case has been submitted, there should be a followup from our Team once a resolution has been reached. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you both for taking time to report it as well as for your patience as we work to make those corrections!

Best,

JoshK

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
christicraig
Journeyman

Josh,

I'm having this same issue as well and am happy to fill out a support request. However, the course I'm running begins in a few days. While I wait for the link to be fixed, can students create a new account via the main mylearning.powerschool.com account setup page and then go back to the invitation link/code?

Thanks,

Christi Craig

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good morning @christicraig!

I reached out to gather some more information on your followup. The current workaround for now would be to either:

1) Have the student create a solo teacher account and he/she can use that to sign up for the class, or

2) When in the signup/registration page, open up the html interface developer tools on your browser (ctrl/shift/i) , choose the console tab and enter this command: Element.toggle('new_account'). 

Please let me know if either solution proves to be successful and once the issue has been resolved by our Development Team normal functionality should be restored.

Best,

JoshK

sdeyton
Trainee

The toggle command works, but students are not in the classroom with me and will not be able to do that.

MarkD
Hobbyist

Hello Josh, 

Any update on this issue. We're headed into a very busy month and the workarounds are adding considerable time to setting up classes.

Thanks

ncredding
Trainee

Re: Registration

My students are not able to complete registration, and cannot access class information.  Today is 8/1/18.  There have been some issues in the past few weeks, but today seemed to be worse.  Will the registration be working soon?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ncredding

Thank you for your post in our Community! I think the issue you are sharing is about the registration link for PowerSchool Learning. Is that correct? If so, our team is aware of the issue and currently working on a fix. We'll be happy to share an update as soon as it's ready. If this is not the product you are using, please be sure to let us know and we'll be happy to continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Hi @ncredding

Our team has a fix in for the Registration Link issue that we are planning to release tonight.

If there are any other updates, we will make sure to update you as they become available.

We would love to hear back from you that everything looks good on your end once you can verify everything is functioning as expected.

We very much appreciate your patience while our team got this fix together.

Thank you!
-Kevin

parker8402
Journeyman

The registration is still not working.  Please help! I can not get my students logged in to my class. 

Thanks!