Register Link on Power School Learning

Community Moderator camreanR
Community Moderator

Re: Registration of new students no longer work

Hello @MarkD

Thanks for your post, and so sorry for the continued trouble with the Registration link not responding. Our team is continuing to work toward resolving this issue and we have a fix ready and are in the final stages of preparing to release it along with other updates. We'll post as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your continued patience!

Community Moderator

Hello @CWilkinson

Thanks for your post, and so sorry for the continued trouble with the Registration link not responding. Our team is continuing to work toward resolving this issue and we have a fix ready and are in the final stages of preparing to release it along with other updates. We'll post as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your continued patience!

parker8402
Journeyman

It will not let me students Register still.  If my students have a log in prior to this they have no issues.  Please help!!

Community Moderator

Hello @parker8402

Highlighted

Activating New Account with Link

Aloha,

Our students are having difficulty activating their accounts. They have their invitation code and link.  As soon as they click on the blue Register...I don't have an account, the system freezes and they are unable to activate.

Please advise. What is the problem?

Michele Dellenbach 

PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Activating New Account with Link

Good Afternoon @inpowerlearning!

Thank you for your post! The issue you described here is tied to a known issue. At this time our team is aware of the error and is currently working toward a resolution.

Since this is a feature that’s not currently working as expected, we recommend in the meantime opening a support request to report your particular instance to our Development Team. Support cases may be submitted using the steps in the following KB article: https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-My-Account/What-do-I-do-if-I-need-more-help-as-a-Solo-Accou....

Once a Support case has been submitted, there should be a followup from our Team once a resolution has been reached. We do apologize for any inconvenience and thank you both for taking time to report it as well as for your patience as we work to make those corrections!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Administrator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator kevins
Community Moderator

Re: Activating New Account with Link

Hi @inpowerlearning!

Our team has a fix in for the Registration Link issue that we are planning to release tonight.

If there are any other updates, we will make sure to update you as they become available.

We would love to hear back from you that everything looks good on your end once you can verify everything is functioning as expected.

We very much appreciate your patience while our team got this fix together.

Thank you!
-Kevin

Community Moderator

Re: Register Link is not Working on Power School Learning---Please Help

titus2nmaking
Rookie

Fix for registration link is still not a fix

Please help!  Our classes begin very soon!!!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Fix for registration link is still not a fix

Hi @titus2nmaking

Thank you for your post. It sounds like you are writing regarding the registration link in PowerSchool Learning. Our team is continuing to work toward resolving this issue and we have a fix ready and are in the final stages of preparing to release it along with other updates. We'll post as soon as we have an update. Thank you for your continued patience!

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager