Highlighted
Hobbyist

Re: Register Link is not Working on Power School Learning---Please Help

Great! I'll test it as soon as it's live. Good news -

Mark

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Re: Register Link is not Working on Power School Learning---Please Help

Hi Kevin - Thought I'd posted but don't see it.  The issue hasn't gone away. I tried via Firefox and Edge but in both, the register link didn't go anywhere.

Best,

Mark

Highlighted
Journeyman

Registration Problems

My students tried to register today on PowerSchool Learning, but the "Register" link does not work.  When will this be fixed?  We had to go through the following cumbersome steps.

When in the signup/registration page, open up the html interface developer tools on your browser (ctrl/shift/i) , choose the console tab and enter this command: Element.toggle('new_account'). 

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Registration Problems

Good afternoon @sthomaschek!

Thank you for your response in the Community. If you are having issues with the Registration Link not working, the steps you provided are currently the best workaround to add students. I have gone ahead and created a case on your behalf and have forwarded it to Registration support on your behalf to assist you further. 

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted

Re: DESPERATELY need resolution to student registration

I'm having the same issue, this is ridiculous. PowerSchool can we get a fix on this ASAP please?

Highlighted
Hobbyist

I am about to lose students and need to refund people. This is horrible!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

This following is a work around that has been working for me.  When you get to the login screen with the blue "Register" link, do the following:

• Hold down CTRL, SHIFT and press the letter “I”
  • Click the Console tab
  • Enter the command below then press enter

Element.toggle('new_account')

Highlighted

Thank you!

Highlighted
Hobbyist

Would this work on a MAC or only on a PC?  Sorry to sound so "green" but what is the console tab. This sounds like PC and I am on a MAC - my guess is 1/2 my students are on MACs as well. 

Thank you!

Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Good Morning 

@Jamiericker44 @jpeacock @philcook @BlueRio @kvillanu @aharkins @SimonSaysInspire @sthomaschek and @7thgradeworldhistory!

We appreciate your reports feedback for those that were having difficulty accessing the Learning registration links. We do apologize for the inconvenience and the frustration while our team worked toward a solution. At this time our Development Team has reported this issue should be resolved. Clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page should allow you to register your students again. Please let us know if you were successful in doing so!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!