Powerschool invitations

Trainee

Powerschool invitations

Hi there, 

Ocassionally I have to resend students their class invitations using the "print" feature. I noticed that the link in that invitation, when clicked on, goes to my organization profile page rather than the page that allows them to type in their invite code. When it's copy and pasted, it goes to the correct place. This class is the first time this has happened. 

This has become a big issue for our staff, who need to assist students who can't access the class, and I was wondering if there was anything you could do about it on your end. 

Thank you!

Best,

Lena

1 Reply
Highlighted
Veteran

Re: Powerschool invitations

Hi @lenav,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through the Community!  Per the information you provided, I recommend clearing your cache and browsing history, then try the link without logging into the account first.  If this does not resolve the issue that you are experiencing reach out to the Learning Support Team so they can assist you further.  If you have additional questions let me know and I will be happy to help!

I hope this information helps!

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!