PowerSchool Learning offline?

Highlighted
Professional

PowerSchool Learning offline?

Hi all -

We are getting a 503 server error for our PS Learning website. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks.

Shashi

35 Replies
Highlighted
Professional

Re: PowerSchool Learning offline?

Can someone please post the hotline 24/7 number for PS Learning support? Our link has been down for over an hour and all the numbers I am trying arent successful. Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I apologize you are experiencing difficulties accessing PowerSchool Learning! I will be happy to look into your Learning site with you. Would you please provide a screenshot of the 503 error message you are receiving?

Are you attempting to access PowerSchool Learning using Google authentication?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Professional

Hi there- here it is. Sunday is a working day for us so we desperately need this back online ASAP! Thank you.
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for providing a screenshot of the error message. We are currently reviewing the error.

Would you provide rather you are seeing the error, multiple users, or all Learning users within the school?

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Achiever

our full site is down - all users

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. Full site is down. We can not access the login page.

Highlighted
Professional

We can't even get to the login page. It was fine until 2pm Doha time but then it suddenly went offline.

Thanks.
Highlighted
Achiever

Down for us in North Carolina as well - nobody is answering the suport line (stating closed on Sundays now), status page claims PSL is up.

our domain - charlottecountryday.learningpowerschool.com is still getting 503 errors.

Impossible to file a help ticket from within PSL, as site is down - created a generic ticket through PS page - Case Number: 04662601

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

We use Google auth for SSO.

Highlighted
Achiever

Jamie - thanks for your help reach support to resolve this yesterday. I feel we’d all still be off-line w/o your assistance!
Can you pass on contact info or suggestions for support if this happens off-hours to PSL again? It seems we have no other path aside from these boards of problems occur, which doesn’t seem right.
Thanks,
Joe in CLT