PowerSchool Learning offline?

skrishna
Professional

PowerSchool Learning offline?

Hi all -

We are getting a 503 server error for our PS Learning website. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Thanks.

Shashi

35 Replies
skrishna
Professional

Can someone please post the hotline 24/7 number for PS Learning support? Our link has been down for over an hour and all the numbers I am trying arent successful. Thanks.

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

I apologize you are experiencing difficulties accessing PowerSchool Learning! I will be happy to look into your Learning site with you. Would you please provide a screenshot of the 503 error message you are receiving?

Are you attempting to access PowerSchool Learning using Google authentication?

Exceptional People Offering Exceptional Solutions
Explore Becoming a PowerSchool Mentor today!
skrishna
Professional

Hi there- here it is. Sunday is a working day for us so we desperately need this back online ASAP! Thank you.
jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing a screenshot of the error message. We are currently reviewing the error.

Would you provide rather you are seeing the error, multiple users, or all Learning users within the school?

hernick
Achiever

our full site is down - all users

taiyegbo
Journeyman

Same here. Full site is down. We can not access the login page.

skrishna
Professional

We can't even get to the login page. It was fine until 2pm Doha time but then it suddenly went offline.

Thanks.
hernick
Achiever

Down for us in North Carolina as well - nobody is answering the suport line (stating closed on Sundays now), status page claims PSL is up.

our domain - charlottecountryday.learningpowerschool.com is still getting 503 errors.

Impossible to file a help ticket from within PSL, as site is down - created a generic ticket through PS page - Case Number: 04662601

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

We use Google auth for SSO.

hernick
Achiever

Jamie - thanks for your help reach support to resolve this yesterday. I feel we’d all still be off-line w/o your assistance!
Can you pass on contact info or suggestions for support if this happens off-hours to PSL again? It seems we have no other path aside from these boards of problems occur, which doesn’t seem right.
Thanks,
Joe in CLT
tracydeyton
Padawan

I am using PowerSchool Learning for our school (domain mhslive.net) where we use single sign on....I also user PowerSchool Learning to teach a course independent of school. I get the 504 error on BOTH the school and personal learning pages.

nextlevelhomeschool

Mine is down as well. Same 503 service error.  I'm getting a barrage of emails from students and parents. 

TechRav
Hobbyist

Our Powerschool Learning is down as well. Please advise.

Tzvi Pittinsky

The Frisch SchoolFrisch_Powerschool_Learning_503_Error_9-8-19.png

taiyegbo
Journeyman

My powerschool learning site is also down. 

https://greensfarms.learning.powerschool.com/do/account/login

503 Service Unavailable is the error message. 

taiyegbo
Journeyman

I am having the issue as well.

SteveS8
Hobbyist

Same message here in Sofia, Bulgaria. Emails starting to roll in... 

TechRav
Hobbyist

Why is status page reporting Powerschool Learning operational when it appears to be down for everyone? Can we have an update from Powerschool that this is being worked on and when they expect it to be resolved??? Sundays are working days for my students to catch up on assignments and this is our FIRST Sunday of the school year!ps_status.png

jamiem7
Lead Community Moderator
Lead Community Moderator

Thank you for providing this information! @skrishna 

Thank you @TechRav @hernick @SteveS8 @taiyegbo for providing screenshots and information as well!

We have escalated this issue of all users receiving a 503 error message when attempting to navigate to PowerSchool Learning.  The PowerSchool Learning Developers are currently reviewing the issue and attempting to resolve the 503 error message quickly!

We are also working to provide a status on the PowerSchool status page, status.powerschool.com.  We recommend subscribing to the status page to receive updates regarding the issue.

Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this issue.  We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing in your classes.

johnhylkema
Hobbyist

I have subscribed to the status page.  Why does in say that Learning is Operational? 

jcaballero
Padawan

It has been offline for at least 5 hours for: https://heathwood.learning.powerschool.com/

With all these notiuces, how can teh PowerSchool Status page show all systems as operational - even after notice that these issues are being escalated?

I am unclear as to tehe purpose of a status page that is not updated. 

hernick
Achiever

Looks like we’re back up in Charlotte NC