PowerSchool Learning app

Highlighted
juliegard

PowerSchool Learning app

Hello, I am using the PowerSchool Learning app for iOS as a parent. When I log in on the app, I am not seeing all of my child's classes, however, on a computer, I am able to see all of them just fine. Any advice?

1 Reply
Community Support Expert joshk
Community Support Expert

Re: PowerSchool Learning app

Good Afternoon @juliegard!

Thank you for your post. If you are able to log into the web portal but not onto the mobile app, it may be disabled by the district. As a troubleshooting step, if you are having difficulty accessing the mobile portal, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app to make sure that it has the most up to date version present. If doing so does not correct the issue, you will want to reach out o your child's school to make sure the district has that feature activated. The availability of the mobile app is done on a district by district basis and will require their Student Information System is configured to make the Learning Parent Portal available that way. If they can confirm it is activated, they should be able to assist you with resetting your credentials to assist with login.  

*Please Note: PowerSchool Group, LLC does not have control or access to your school’s PowerSchool features or configuration settings for mobile accounts.

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!