PowerSchool Learning Assignment

basil_alali
Practitioner

PowerSchool Learning Assignment

Hi,

I need a help about PowerSchool Learning for creating assignments.

first of all, usually when I create an assignment, I get the chance to define total points, but not anymore, even the previously created assignment, the option is gone.. how to fix that problem?

secondly, usually assignment is graded and teacher enters a grade in PowerTeacher Pro, when I tried to enter the grades from Learning portal, it didn't reflect the grade to PowerTeacher Pro, and it gave an error on the top of "Grades" tab in PowerSchool Learning!!

Capture.PNG

how to fix the settings to:

- Show the option of total points entry in assignment's editing or creating settings?

- Ensure pushing the grades from PowerSchool Learning to PowerTeacher Pro?

- How to find what part the error notification is really about, and how to remove it?

Finally, I know that categories are not pushed from Learning to Power Pro, but is there a way to set the category for the assignment, when we create it in PowerSchool Learning portal???

Thank you all.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: PowerSchool Learning Assignment

Thank you for your post in the Community!  It seems the Grade Push Configuration feature has been disabled.  You will want to re-enable the Grade Integration to PowerTeacher Pro.  The steps to enable the PowerTeacher grade return can be found here.

Learning Assignments automatically are assigned to the Classwork category. If that category is ever changed or made inactive, the category next in alphanumeric order will then become the defaulted category for Learning Assignments

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
4 Replies
Community Moderator

Thank you for your post in the Community!  It seems the Grade Push Configuration feature has been disabled.  You will want to re-enable the Grade Integration to PowerTeacher Pro.  The steps to enable the PowerTeacher grade return can be found here.

Learning Assignments automatically are assigned to the Classwork category. If that category is ever changed or made inactive, the category next in alphanumeric order will then become the defaulted category for Learning Assignments

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
basil_alali
Practitioner

Thank you very much, that was really helpful.

Community Moderator

My Pleasure!  I'm glad we could assist!

Jamie H.
MDeFore
Practitioner

The grade push setting has a way of turning itself off. Has happened to us twice and no one touched it. They are thinking updates to Learning can cause this. Its the first thing I look for now when a teacher says an assignment isn't showing in PT Pro