Permission to View

marqer01
Journeyman

Permission to View

We want all teachers to be able to view each others pages as well as admin. I have found that we can click that everyone in the school can see, but the only way I have found for this to work then is to send them the URL. We would have hundreds of URLs to share with each other which is cumbersome. Is there a way to search for a teachers class page within PowerSchool?

We just started with PS and have had our teachers post lesson plans there for parents/students/admin/staff to see. Parents and students can see them. We just need an easy way for colleagues to see them and admin to check them.

Thankyou 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator Claired
Community Moderator

Re: Permission to View

Hi @marqer01,

Great question! The following Knowledge base article will be able to help you determine how to configure who can see each class within your PowerSchool Learning environment.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Domain-Control-Admin/How-Can-I-Control-the-Class-Visibility...

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

ClaireD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

@marqer01 wrote:

We want all teachers to be able to view each others pages as well as admin. I have found that we can click that everyone in the school can see, but the only way I have found for this to work then is to send them the URL. We would have hundreds of URLs to share with each other which is cumbersome. Is there a way to search for a teachers class page within PowerSchool?

We just started with PS and have had our teachers post lesson plans there for parents/students/admin/staff to see. Parents and students can see them. We just need an easy way for colleagues to see them and admin to check them.

Thankyou 

Hello Ede -

Thank you for your post.  Would you mind clarifying which PowerSchool product your question is regarding, so that we may assist you with an answer.

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
marqer01
Journeyman

Learning Management System (LMS)

Community Moderator Claired
Community Moderator

Hi @marqer01,

Great question! The following Knowledge base article will be able to help you determine how to configure who can see each class within your PowerSchool Learning environment.

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-Domain-Control-Admin/How-Can-I-Control-the-Class-Visibility...

Thank you for posting in our PowerSchool Community!

ClaireD

View solution in original post