Parent with multiple students not able to add both in PSL

Highlighted
Rookie

Re: Parent with multiple students not able to add both in PSL

I have already asked her to try this again.  She has followed the instructions as above already.  I can ask her to do it a third time but I am sure that will frustrate her.  The student's account shows no parents.    

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

I'm sorry the parent is continuing to experience difficulties viewing the student on his or her parent site.

I recommend asking the parent walk through the steps of registering the second student with you so you are able to view the steps in which the parent is taking to ensure the parent is inputting the unique code associated with the invitation of the second student as well as logging into the parent's account that is associated with the first student.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Rookie

I met with the parent last night and reviewed the steps with her.  As stated she is following the steps outilned above and the second student is not appearing on her account.  

Additionally she has tried to set up a second account with a different email address to access the other student and recieved this error message.  At this point I have exhausted my ability to help.  Is there some form of direct tech support I can point her toward?  

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for working with the parent and providing the experience when the steps were followed.  I'm sorry to hear the parent is continuing to experience difficulties viewing the information of her second student within your class.  The next step would be to review the parent and students' accounts in PowerSchool Learning.  To protect the privacy of the students, I have created a case with PowerSchool Learning Support.  The PowerSchool Learning Support Team should be reaching out to gather more information.

Jamie H.
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Rookie

Still have not heard from them

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out again to request an update!

We have reviewed the case and it appears the Developers for PowerSchool Learning are currently looking into the issue.  I have requested the PowerSchool Learning Support Team that works closely with the Developers with PowerSchool Learning reach out to you today to provide an update.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to review the issue!

Jamie H.