Page layout suggestion

Highlighted
mmargolis
Hobbyist

Page layout suggestion

I would like to suggest an addition of a page layout.  I find I like to have a top block that is full page that can serve as an introduction, if you will to the material. Then I would love if it then transitioned to a two collum format so that I can create class processes and instruction etc...

2 Replies
Community Admin
Community Admin

Re: Page layout suggestion

Good afternoon @mmargolis!

Thank you for taking time to post your feedback in the PowerSchool Community. I have gone ahead and forwarded your layout suggestion to our Product Team per your request. We love to hear suggestions so that we can provide the best possible solutions and we thank you for letting us know your thoughts! We would like to also encourage others to share their ideas as well!

Best,
JoshK
PoweSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
ABAlfano87
Practitioner

Re: Page layout suggestion

I agree that this would be a great idea!  If we could have more control over how to size individual "Blocks" and orient them in the course page would lead to the ability to create more dynamic, content rich environments for students.  Great suggestion!