Page Navigation using "next" and "previous" buttons

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: Page Navigation using "next" and "previous" buttons

Hi @koshaughnessey,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

To change those hyperlinks to icons, you would need to highlight the text or image before clicking on the link icon for inserting the link.

Please let us know if you have more queries.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
koshaughnessey
Journeyman

I am trying to make a template for my school, and would like to add previous and next buttons to the bottom of each lesson.  Is there a way to do this automatically?  If not, how do we do it manually?

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @koshaughnessey,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

To add Previous and Next buttons to the bottom of each class, navigate to 'My Classes' select a particular class for which you want to add Previous and Next buttons to the bottom of the page. Select 'Add Content Block'-> 'On Page Text' fill the block title for example 'Next Page' and select link icon in the list and select 'Page in this Class' option and from the drop down select the page number you want to navigate to and select Ok. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
koshaughnessey
Journeyman

Thank you very much for this direction!  I appreciate the help!  I now have a hyperlink at the bottom of the page within a text box.  On one of the sample pages, the next page and previous page buttons were not hyperlinks, but were icons.  Could you please share how to add that layer?  Thank you so much!

Reshma
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @koshaughnessey,

Thank you for posting in the PowerSchool Community!

To change those hyperlinks to icons, you would need to highlight the text or image before clicking on the link icon for inserting the link.

Please let us know if you have more queries.

Reshma
PowerSchool Community Support Expert

View solution in original post