PS Learning - Folder creation

FebaJacob
Achiever

PS Learning - Folder creation

How do I create a folder on PS Learning? Does that folder need to be published, or do the students still see the pages(in folder) that are already published? 

Also,is there a provision to see the latest pages/classes on the top of My classes by default not using manual organiser?

Any help would be appreciated.

2 Replies
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: PS Learning - Folder creation

Hi! @FebaJacob 

We are working with the PowerSchool Learning product team to gather information on folder creation.  We thank you for your patience while we update this thread.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: PS Learning - Folder creation

Hi! @FebaJacob 

We thank you for your patience while we were working with the PowerSchool Learning product team.  Currently, you cannot create a folder within PowerSchool Learning.

To assist you further on your second query to see the latest pages/classes on the top of My classes, would you please provide more details about this query?

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator