PS Learning-Class Roster-Sync to Source

FebaJacob
Achiever

PS Learning-Class Roster-Sync to Source

Hi All,

What is the functionality of 'Sync to Source' option in the Edit Roster option of classes? I think it will restore the deactivated records to the roster and not all syncing with the PowerSchool roster. Please give me a detailed explanation for 'Sync to Source' button.

Thanks !!!

1 Solution
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @FebaJacob 

Sync with Source is a way for teachers to get their rosters back in sync with an import.  This is particularly useful if a teacher has made manual additions, changes, or removals from their roster, and then decides later that they would prefer that the import manage their rosters again.  For further reference, I recommend reviewing the article on what does the Sync with Source option in my roster mean.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MuskanS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi! @FebaJacob 

Sync with Source is a way for teachers to get their rosters back in sync with an import.  This is particularly useful if a teacher has made manual additions, changes, or removals from their roster, and then decides later that they would prefer that the import manage their rosters again.  For further reference, I recommend reviewing the article on what does the Sync with Source option in my roster mean.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator

View solution in original post