Organizing assignments in assignment blocks

Highlighted
cparets

Organizing assignments in assignment blocks

I like using assignment blocks to reinforce things that are on the calendar. However, I would like to be able to organize how my assignments show up in these blocks, as opposed to it always being sorted by due date, I'd like it to show up by date assigned. I'd love to see a feature where I can manually re-organize how my assignments show up, much like how I can re-organize files or weblinks in other kinds of blocks.

3 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Organizing assignments in assignment blocks

Good Morning @cparets,

Thank you for your post and for sharing your feedback. We have gone ahead and shared your ideas with our Product Team to review for future PowerSchool Learning releases. We appreciate your input and encourage you to continue to share your ideas here in the Community!

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool Community Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
MDerosier
Hobbyist

A clunky workaround I can think of would be to create a block for each assignment. Not ideal, but it would give you the flexibility you're looking for, at least.

Community Moderator Angelam7
Community Moderator

Hello @MDerosier,

Thank you for that follow-up!   @cparets Did this solve your problem?  
Stay tuned for more forthcoming updates!

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!