Office 365 and Learning Permissions

Highlighted
Rookie

Re: Office 365 and Learning Permissions

I know how to do that thank you. I'm trying to use PowerSchool's attach as OneDrive file feature. Which creates a shared link in my OneDrive that says anyone with a district login can view the file. It is still denying access to my students. They are signing in with Office365 accounts. I don't want to post a link - I want to use the feature provided to me in PowerSchool. Isn't that what this entire thread was about?

Highlighted
Senior

Hi @bkankelborg

Could you please confirm if you are using your Microsoft SSO and if the teacher account is in the same domain as the students? 

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Can you confirm the teachers are selecting the 'handout option' instead of the view option?

Microsoft files and Google Drive files can be added to an assignment as a Handout. Choosing to create a handout generates a copy of the file that the student can edit. When the student opens the file, a copy is automatically created that has the student's name at the end of the file title.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!