No Analytics data

Highlighted
gharding

No Analytics data

I am an original individual Haiku user that was merged with PowerSchool. I have noticed that I am no longer able to view student analytics. I used to be able to view that data even without a subscription. Has this changed? I seeing some threads that suggest that I might not have the right type of subscription to be able to access this data. Can anyone confirm what the situation is? Also, why is it such a chore to get help? HELP!!!

3 Replies
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: No Analytics data

Thank you for posting in our Community! As a PowerSchool Learning teacher, you can use the Community to find resources and post questions. We're happy to help.

You are correct that the analytics feature is no longer available for solo teachers using PowerSchool Learning. It is available for our School and District Edition accounts. While our Solo teachers do have the option to add on extra storage as a convenience, at this time, no other features are available. This service used to be open and free to Solo teachers, without the requirement that their accounts be created through their district or school. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to users of this service. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
BlueRio
Hobbyist

Me too - and the analytics was the main reason I chose this platform more than 5 years ago!  UGH. Smiley MadSmiley Surprised

Angelam7
Veteran

Hi @BlueRio,

Thank you for your post!  I understand the analytics was the main reason you selected this platform.  If there are any updates or changes to this feature we will post them in the Community. We encourage you to continue to post feedback, suggestions, or any resolutions you may have in the Community.  We do apologize for any inconvenience this may be for you and other users of this service.  

Best,

Angelam7
PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!