New Jersey Standards (NJSLS) for Upload to Learning

Highlighted
jlehman
Hobbyist

New Jersey Standards (NJSLS) for Upload to Learning

I'm new to PowerSchool and new to PowerSchool Learning. I would be thrilled if someone using standard-based grades (based on NJSLS) could download their file or supply their upload files. It would save us a lot of time.

If not, please know that within a week or so, I will be able to share that file with you on this thread.

Thanks in advance for participation in this data sharing endeavor!

Joe
4 Replies
Community Moderator camreanR
Community Moderator

Re: New Jersey Standards (NJSLS) for Upload to Learning

Hey there!

Thank you for posting! We encourage others to respond if you have resources to share, but let us know if you need any help when you get ready to upload those standards. Thanks again for being a part of our community!

jlehman
Hobbyist

Update: The NJSLS are available in PS Special Programs and I've successfully uploaded them. Note however that they are not perfect (yet), so keep an eye here or reply and I will send you what I have so far.

Joe
mikeparent

We are also beginning to use SBG.  Where under Special Programs do you find this?  Any luck with your venture?

jlehman
Hobbyist

Mike, In PS Special Programs just go to the top ribbon and choose Curricullum\Curriculum Online. In the upper right, you can drop down SLS, Common Core, NJCCCS, etc.

Sadly, I have not made great progress in 'commercializing' these standards for the PowerSchool community (but that's where you come in - hahahaha).

Joe