Long Response Delays From Support

Highlighted
traviscullitan
Journeyman

Long Response Delays From Support

Has anyone else had issues with long response delays from PowerSchool Learning Support? I created ticket #03743861 last Tuesday and still haven't heard back about it. At first I thought there might be an email issue but I can see the ticket on https://support.powerschool.com and I don't see any responses there either. 

Thanks,

-Travis

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Long Response Delays From Support

Hi @traviscullitan

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I reached out to our support team to take a look at your request. They should be emailing you shortly. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
5 Replies
kthompson
Journeyman

Similar issues here. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @traviscullitan

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. I reached out to our support team to take a look at your request. They should be emailing you shortly. Please let us know if we can continue to help.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager
traviscullitan
Journeyman

Thanks @jbidk!

Shane-Whitford
Practitioner

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. They have reached out to me recently, but they are clearly bogged down by start of school work.

Shane Whitford
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Hi @Shane-Whitford,

Thank you for providing that feedback! I am glad support has circled back around with you on your case. If you have any further issues please do feel free to continue to post and we'll be happy to look into possible solutions as needed..

Best,

JoshK

PowerSchool COmmunity Admin

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!