Highlighted

I am trying to have a couple students create an account/sign in with google. A message is popping up saying that this program has not been verified by google. This did not happen at the beginning of the year. Any suggestions?

5 Replies
Highlighted
Achiever

Re: Log in with Google

Did your PS Learning implementation team not send you instructions on adding PS Learning to your Google apps? Students shouldn't have to create an account at all. That should only be done on the Google end.

Highlighted

I do not have a PS Learning implementation team. We do not use the program as a district...I am just trying to use the gradebook for standards based grading in my classroom. The students click sign in with google and it just takes them through a couple steps. This was working fine at the beginning of the year. I got a couple new students and it will not let them get signed in...

Achiever

If its just a couple, can you simply manually add them in learning and then change the authentication method to Google SSO for those couple students? Or simply create them an regular account and don't use google at all.

Highlighted

I added the two students so they just need to enter the code. They enter the class code and click sign in with google...that is where it is telling them that google has not verified this program. I would prefer them be able to log in with google. If I can not get that to work I will try to create them an account without google. Thanks for that advice!! 

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mahoneyk,

Thank you for posting in the Community!

If the school district is working with PowerSchool Learning, the district's domain should be associated with PowerSchool Learning. The district's domain can be used with the Google app and should allow users to access PowerSchool Learning using Google single-sign-on.  

If you are working with an individual PowerSchool Learning account that is not associated with a district, then your PowerSchool Learning account is attached to the myhaikuclass.com. Since the myhaikuclass.com isn't a unique domain, the Google app will not be able to verify the domain to allow single-sign-on access.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!