Learning-Mass uploading of teachers to a class

FebaJacob
Achiever

Learning-Mass uploading of teachers to a class

Hi All,

In Learning,are there any options to add 10-20 teachers together in a class? I know there is an "Add Teacher" button in the edit roster option for adding a co-teacher into a class but it is difficult to add each teacher manually when there is a large number of teachers for a class.

We face this issue mainly for Lower Elementary School where a single class for a course is created and the teachers share this class to teach students. So,it is difficult to add 10-20 teachers to the classes.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks & Regards,

Feba

3 Replies
SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @FebaJacob 

Thank you for reaching out for assistance through PowerSchool Community!

If you would like to mass upload teachers to a class, I recommend using imports to upload. I suggest reviewing the knowledge base article attached below. 

Importing Accounts and Classes into PowerSchool Learning

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
FebaJacob
Achiever

Hi Sowmya,

Many thanks for the reply!!! But I was referring to adding teachers in class not learning. Is CSV option available for adding teachers to a specific class in learning?

Thanks

Feba

SowmyaN
Expert

Hi @FebaJacob 

CSV option is not available to add teachers to a specific class in learning but you can use the CSV option to add students. 

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!