Individual Assignments in Learning

Highlighted
Padawan

Individual Assignments in Learning

Hi,

Does anyone have experience setting up assignments for individual or small groups of students. I know this can be done in Unified Classroom, but I can't see where this can be done in Learning, nor any documentation that makes me think that it's possible. If it's not possible, is there any workaround in Learning? Thanks!

1 Reply
Senior

Re: Individual Assignments in Learning

Hey @KevinY

Learning supports Sections and Groups. Groups can be used to make smaller sets of students across Sections.

Groups could be a good solution for this if you can deliver your assignment in the form of a Discussion or a Wikiproject, otherwise, an assignment can only be assigned to an entire section.

An alternative would be to convert the assignment into an Assessment format which can be assigned to groups using passwords. 

I have provided some articles here that should guide you to set up groups and group students in PowerSchool Learning for teamwork. You can access the articles through the direct links provided below: 

How do I set up groups 

Group students in PowerSchool Learning for teamwork.

Elston S.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!