In Learning, how can I delete a message/attachment in an assignment

Highlighted
Journeyman

In Learning, how can I delete a message/attachment in an assignment

In Learning, how can I delete a message/attachment to a student in an assignment either as a Domain Admin or as the teacher of the class.  If I am in an Assignment and I have clicked the envelope to "message" a student and added an attachment that I didn't mean to add, how can I delete that message/attachment?

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: In Learning, how can I delete a message/attachment in an assignment

Hi @LisaL23,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance on the PowerSchool community!

I found a thread with a similar post that has a resolution on the method on how to delete a message/attachment to a student in an assignment.  I recommend reviewing this thread to find how can a  user delete a message/attachment to a student in an assignment.

I have provided the link to the thread:

Deleting-turned-in-assignments

Hope you find it useful.
If you have any other queries feel free to reach us.

Muskan Sehar

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Community Moderator
Journeyman

Unfortunately, that thread is different because it is for an assignment, not a message.  Also, I don't have the trash can option mentioned in that option either.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @LisaL23,

This is a great question! I found a discussion that explains how messages can be deleted and the type of users that can delete messages within PowerSchool Learning in another thread. The thread can be reviewed using this direct link.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!