How to sign up multiple email addresses for notifications?

Trainee

How to sign up multiple email addresses for notifications?

My child's school sends updates about what they're up to through Powerschool Learning's messaging system. My wife and I would both like to get notifications when a new message is sent out, but I can't figure out how to get Powerschool to send notifications to both of our email addresses.

As far as I can tell, notifications are sent to the account's primary email address, but I can't find a field where I can enter a secondary email address. I tried entering her email address and my email address into the primary address field separated by a space, a comma, and a semicolon, but in all of these cases I got an invalid email address error.

Anyone know how I can sign up to get notifications at both of our email addresses?

Thanks!

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to sign up multiple email addresses for notifications?

Each district sets up its own process to send notifications to contacts associated with student accounts.  I recommend connecting with your child's school to request notifications are sent to more than one contact as the school should be able to look into all possibilities based on the district's guidelines.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Trainee

Re: How to sign up multiple email addresses for notifications?

@jamiem7 wrote:

Each district sets up its own process to send notifications to contacts associated with student accounts.  I recommend connecting with your child's school to request notifications are sent to more than one contact as the school should be able to look into all possibilities based on the district's guidelines.

After getting this reply, I contacted my child's school as suggested, and got this response in return:

Unfortunately there isn't an option in Learning that performs that function.

I have contacted the support team and they have forwarded the issue to their product team so they can consider it moving forward.

:(