How can I stop PS from automatically putting student work into my Google Drive?

Highlighted

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Re: How can I stop PS from automatically putting student work into my Google Drive?

Hi @GSouth,

Please be advised, in order to stop PS from automatically populating student's work into Google drive, it's best to not use handouts/handins from Google Drive. I have attached a Knowledge Base article that will walk you through the steps to manage Google Drive.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
Recruit

Re: How can I stop PS from automatically putting student work into my Google Drive?

I'm confused about those directions - even if you follow them doesn't the document still go into our drive as well?  It makes our shared with us section of the google drive almost inoperable and unsearchable.  

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @kaczmarekz,

Thank you for your feedback!  Students should be able to select 'attach as files' instead of uploading the file into Google Drive when submitting work through PowerSchool Learning.

Sowmya Karmel
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!