Gradebook settings

beepboop

Gradebook settings

Help,

TL:DR - Can I turn off or unpublish the grade book for just one or two students rather than class-wide?

I use the HaikuLearning Solo accounts and am loving the SBG alongside my students.  I do have 2 very high anxiety students, however, and they have perseverated on their grade books.  In fact, one student spends more time looking at her grade book than any other activity in her day.  We have met with parents and decided that we would encourage her not to look at it.  After repeated coaching, this is still an issue.  I have changed her password so now she can't access our LMS at all which adds to her stress as she cannot get assignments/see announcements, etc. Long story short, Can I turn off or unpublish the grade book for just one or two students rather than class-wide?

~Stressed about stress

1 Reply
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Gradebook settings

Thank you for your post in the Community!

Currently, unpublishing the gradebook will apply to all students in the class.  I recommend creating a new class for the students that you would like to have the gradebook unpublished.  

I have submitted a feature request to the PowerSchool Product Team to have the feature of unpublishing the gradebook for individual students.  Thank you for your suggestions to improve PowerSchool Learning!

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!