Gradebook in PowerSchool Learning

f323580
Hobbyist

Gradebook in PowerSchool Learning

Earlier today, when I created an assignment in the PowerSchool Learning, I had the option to create an entry in the gradebook. 

Then, I created a gradebook for a manual class and the option to add any assignment to the system created gradebook or PowerSchool Learning Log. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
f323580
Hobbyist

Re: Gradebook in PowerSchool Learning

unfinsihed thought… the option to add any assignment  or assessment to the gradebook disappeared for several teachers that I work with and support in my role as an Instructional Technology Teacher. 

It was not avaialable on Aug. 30 around 3:30pm while we were working; We left it alone and it was back on Labor Day, Sept. 3rd. 

I was told by an individual in the District Headquarters that there are intermittent total disconnects between PSL and PT Pro which last about 15 min. and are an undiagnosed error. We are being told to try to report the exact time and date in which they occur. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

@f323580 wrote:

Earlier today, when I created an assignment in the PowerSchool Learning, I had the option to create an entry in the gradebook. 

Then, I created a gradebook for a manual class and the option to add any assignment to the system created gradebook or PowerSchool Learning Log. 

Hello f323580 -

Thank you for your post.  Would you please provide additional information so that we may assist you. 

We appreciate your participation in the PowerSchool Community.

JanD

PowerSchool Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!

JanD

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you! If a suggestion solves your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
f323580
Hobbyist

unfinsihed thought… the option to add any assignment  or assessment to the gradebook disappeared for several teachers that I work with and support in my role as an Instructional Technology Teacher. 

It was not avaialable on Aug. 30 around 3:30pm while we were working; We left it alone and it was back on Labor Day, Sept. 3rd. 

I was told by an individual in the District Headquarters that there are intermittent total disconnects between PSL and PT Pro which last about 15 min. and are an undiagnosed error. We are being told to try to report the exact time and date in which they occur. 

Thanks!

View solution in original post

Community Moderator JanD
Community Moderator

Hello f323580 -

Thank you again for your post in the Community and for this addtional information.  Please be sure to reach out to our Support team as soon as possible, with the requested details, if you experience this type of issue in the future.

JanD

@f323580 wrote:

Thanks!

JanD