Grade Integration errors (Learning to PT Pro)

DSilva
Practitioner

Grade Integration errors (Learning to PT Pro)

We have around 900 of this instances under the "Grade Integration Log Detail" in PowerSchool Learning:

uninitialized constant Powerschool::Client::UnhandledpowerschoolError. Params: '{"online_work_subtype"=>"Exam", "external_user_id"=>"T5", "extra_credit"=>false, "standardcalcdirection"=>false, "haiku_entry_id"=>10852099, "gradable_id"=>"4462414", "points"=>7, "description"=>"

RULE TEST

\r\n", "name"=>"VOLLEYBALL TEST", "external_class_id"=>"42353", "external_assignment_id"=>nil, "gradable_type"=>"Assessment", "update_scores"=>false, "gen_ts"=>1535978071, "date_assignment_due"=>"Mon Sep 03 12:20:00 GMT 2018", "online_work_type"=>"Assessment", "haiku_domain_id"=>7305, "retry_count"=>0, "__ENV__"=>{"HOSTNAME"=>nil}}'

Can someone tell us why is this happening and how can we solve this?

Cheers,

Daniela Silva

1 Reply
Highlighted
PowerSchool Team
PowerSchool Team

Re: Grade Integration errors (Learning to PT Pro)

Hi @DSilva

Thank you for your post! I checked our article on common messages you may encounter and I don't see the one you shared listed here:

https://help.powerschool.com/t5/Learning-SIS-Integrations/How-can-I-get-more-info-on-an-error-in-my-...

I would recommend starting a support request on this so that our team can take a closer look at your specific classes and error reports. If others have encountered the same message, I welcome them to share.

JbidK
PowerSchool Community Manager