Google Drive issues adding a content block.

Highlighted
Achiever

Re: Google Drive issues adding a content block.

@BishalG 

Thanks for the reply. I typically either make a phone call or submit an email ticket. 

What is the Learning Product's Support portal. The link you provided suggests only sending an email or calling powerschool. I also checked the other help page "how can I get help in PS Learning." That page does not mention the support/case portal. 

I would like some clarity regarding the case portal you linked previously (Here's the link to Case Portal). Is that avaialble to domain admins? 

Specifically, I'm looking for something between making a phone call and sending an email. My phone calls are answered right away. That's great, but I don't always need instant support and calling the support number typically involves me staying late at work (European time) to complete a call.

My emails tend to linger in the queue for AGES. I have an open ticket that's been lingering for 4 days without anything other than an automated response. It's not a super urgent ticket, but I would like a response.

I was hoping the portal might be that sweet spot of not so urgent that I need to make a call.

Highlighted
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @aciuffo, Thank you for your query regarding access on PowerSchool Community!

The Case Support portal is accessible by Designated Support Contacts in a school district, if you are unable to access it but feel that you should be able to access it, I will suggest reaching out to your district's Designated Support Contact who should be able to help you get access. You can also reach out to businessoperations@powerschool.com and PowerSchool will work with the Designated Support Contacts within your district to request the role is added on your behalf

Apart from that, you can also contact Learning Support via case or live chat within PowerSchool Learning. I have provided a screenshot of it's location below.

image (1).png

Bishal G.
PowerSchool Community Support Expert
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Highlighted
PowerSchool Champion
PowerSchool Champion

I submitted a case for this issue. I recieved an email today that said the case has been "escalated to the teir 2 team" that sounds great but what does that mean?? 

Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for responding within the thread! @tylerstevens 

The tier-2 team handles cases that need to be researched further.  The team also works closely with the PowerSchool Learning Developers to work through any issues that need to be reviewed by developers and resolved as soon as possible.  The team can provide direct communication with you in the case with any updates provided by PowerSchool Developers.

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!