Glossary of terms?

Highlighted
fpasseport
Journeyman

Glossary of terms?

Hi

I am looking for a list of definitions of the technical terms used through PowerSchool Learning in order to make new hires acquainted with the vocabulary we use.

The terms I am thinking about are:

Class

Page

Subpage (is that an official term?)

Block

Did . anyone produce anything like that?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Re: Glossary of terms?

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

At this time, there is not a glossary of definitions for terms within PowerSchool Learning.  I will be happy to submit a request to have the documentation created.  

I recommend having teachers review the public class within PowerSchool Learning that will guide teachers through the processes within the PowerSchool Learning product.

https://resources.learning.powerschool.com/howto/forteachers/cms_page/view/45899119

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Moderator jamiem7
Community Moderator

Thank you for reaching out in the Community!

At this time, there is not a glossary of definitions for terms within PowerSchool Learning.  I will be happy to submit a request to have the documentation created.  

I recommend having teachers review the public class within PowerSchool Learning that will guide teachers through the processes within the PowerSchool Learning product.

https://resources.learning.powerschool.com/howto/forteachers/cms_page/view/45899119

Jamie H.
PowerSchool Community Moderator
Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If another user helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on their post so others can see the solution, too!

View solution in original post

fpasseport
Journeyman

Dear Jamie,

thank you. Yes please submit the request. It would be nice to have something short and sweet for teachers to learn the terms. A sort of an info graphic.

I had the link to the teacher public class and made a copy to modify it and adapt to the needs of my teacher community. I am in the process of modifying it. It is really helpful.

Thanks!

Fanny